Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's been awhile, although Im sure no one has even read my blog...

Hello again! I totally sucked it up on posting daily. *sigh*

 Well, I'll start once again I s'pose!

1,325 so far today, and that's all I am going to have today. :) I am going to my boyfriends tonight and will do fourty minutes of cardio, because tomorrow we are going to a beach house!! It's going to be raining, which does suck, but there will be lots of alcohol consumption and its just going to be freakin' amazing. Besides the caloric weight of the alcohol I will indulge in pizza tomorrow, and yes because I want to. I know, burn me in Dieters Hell for planning on being bad for one meal. But I am gonna look into doing the Sonoma diet so, fuck me for being bad right? I will be going through a very tough first week if I do the sonoma diet, which gets rid of all processed foods, most carbs, and all sugars. These are all things I am highly addicted to, especially the latter two items. :(

BUT. I will NOT go over 1,700 tomorrow. I can promise you that. Yeah, Ill put that into writing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment