Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 2

So, I made a post for day one but that one got deleted since my lovely page decided to shut down randomly.  So I will give you the gist of what it said. 1,800 calories for yesterday. I am going to not be too hard on myself for most of my eating habits because I am trying to work more on becoming consistent on exercising. I worked out for about 40 minutes. 30 minutes on treadmill and 10 on the Stair Stepper. Stair Stepper owns my ass for some reason. Lol. Hopefully it will get easier. :)
  
   So my main goals is to first get exercise a consistent thing for at least five days a week 30 minutes minimum. I will go no more than 1,800 calories a day. I want to eventually work that down to 1,500 after a week of 1,800/max. My eventual caloric intake goal is between 1,000-1,300/max. :D I am sure I can accomplish that after a few weeks. I have to take this easy because I already know that pushing myself too hard will only result in my giving up and eating a lot and not exercising, namely, FAILURE.  I can NOT fail. I WILL NOT FAIL. I WILL BE THIN.

Oh, today I did not exercise, it is a rest day. Tomorrow though, I will workout for sure. Wish me luck! Today's calories are around 1,770. :/ It'll work I guess. Better than 2-3,000 binges.

 Chin up...

No comments:

Post a Comment