Saturday, April 19, 2014

Down 4 pounds!

4/19/14 (Read it backwards, its the same exact date!! WHOA)
So I was 201 a few days ago and now I'm 197 :D
 And I have only worked out twice so far, and yesterday was just a stroll around the neighborhood. The loss could be attributed to not eating as much, and I stayed inside pretty much all day after my walk and did nothing active. :/ Still lost weight!

 I had coffee, eggwhites and spinach, ice cream, 3 slices of pizza (b/p'd them), sf jello x2 with grapes and coolwhip, coke zero, 100cal popcorn, and rice with soysauce..

 I know, little bits of food all over the place. I swear its what helped though, I kept eating every couple hours so I never got ravenous, except for the pizza -_- God i hate purging. Its traumatizing every time! It's all gross..and messy..smelly.. Bleh. Not a fan.

Todays plan!
Slimrite shake (180) banana (110)
 sk1: sweet peas (40), light laughing cow (35)
chicken + salad= (200) ?
  sk2: chobani pineapple 100cal, 10 almonds
slimfast bar (200) and buttered brussel sprouts (80)
~aprx=1000 (I have 400 extra calorie wiggle room in addition)

No comments:

Post a Comment