Sunday, March 17, 2013

Phase 2, Day 1..EPIC FAIL

Okay, so I failed today. Naturally. :/ Okay, I shouldn't be so negative, sorry. But really. Can't I fucking do anything right??? >_<

Breakfast- 2 egg whites, 9 raspberries, black tea.

Got to work.. wasn't feeling completely awake, but it wasn't too bad. But around 8:30 I was starving. I kept watching people buy fatty foods and mochas and lattes and all this shit.... I just couldn't stand it. The hunger would come in waves and I'd feel faint. So i nom nom'd a blueberry bagel (210) with a (70 calorie) cream cheese packet. *sigh*

I was definitely in a "fuck it" sort of mood, so I got an americano with soy (60) 1 pump sf hazelnut (5) and halfnhalf (90), drank half of all that.

lunch, wanted to binge, but I ended up eating my chicken (85) and rest of my raspberries (30) and two ranch-buffalo chips (20).
snacks- 2 light wasa crackers (70), 1/2 fuji apple (50), light sobe (15), sample of lemon lb cake (35)

Got home.. ate a whole box of annie's mac n cheese; 700 calories. Fuck.

So todays total! *drumroll*  1,467. Super-de-douper. Go me. WIN. -_-

Let's try this again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment