Saturday, March 16, 2013

HCG, mini tabs

So I have decided that I am going to attempt the HCG diet. I am taking NiGen's HCG Solution mini-tablets. I was very skeptical of course because many people have said that "your stomach cannot absorb HCG, so a pill form doesn't work." So I will see what happens. I believe though, that subsisting on 500 calories a day though will force me to lose weight no matter what though, so whatever. Something has to give.
  I can't live like this anymore. But doing it the healthy way takes too long. I just want to not see the 200 number anymore on the scale. Once I start seeing 170ish I will feel like I am making some progress, then, I will begin doing it the healthy way again. I just need something to get my faith back in myself. :/
   
So. Here goes phase 2!

Plan for tomorrow morning:
1 cup of tea (0), 2 egg whites(32), and 1/2 cup raspberries(32)

Snack: 1 wasa light rye cracker (35), egg white (16)

Lunch: 3.5 ounces of chicken (87), 1 cup asparagus (27), tea (0)

Snack: 1 wasa light rye cracker (35), 1/2 apple (54)

Dinner: 3.5 ounces swai fish (95), 1/2 apple (55), 1 cup spinach (5), decaf tea (0)

Oy. Even to me it looks like I'm signing my death certificate -_- But apparently with the pills, I won't be hungry and I'll be losing like crazy. I'll post my beginning weight tomorrow along with my measurements. I'll be taking my measurements every 2 weeks  (so every other sunday), and weighing myself daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment