Sunday, April 3, 2011

Starting to have a little doubt..

I feel like I'm not doing enough. I know I have fallen off the bandwagon a little with cardio. :( It's merely because my sinus/allergy thing has now made me lose my voice. I don't know if being active will help/hurt that. I will do a little cardio tonight though. :) At least 30 minutes.

So far today, I've had about 1,400 calories. I'm okay with this because it's a pretty good caloric range I think. Long as I don't fuck it up when I see my boy tonight. I can't eat anything else after this tonight....













4 comments:

  1. Oh, You like White Oleander, You're listening to Rihanna and You're pro ana :)
    we have got many similar features, don't we?
    It's my address: www.emphemere-papillon.blogspot.com.
    I hope to hear You soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your thinspo! Especially the before and afters. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks ladies! Lol I didn't think anyone would find my sad little blog. :P
    It's encouraging to know someone has. Ha ha stupid question.. how do you add someone on here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go to their blog, and on top there will be a little bar. On the left side, there will be a follow button. Click it and a mini window will pop up. Confirm follow. Voila! :)

    ReplyDelete