Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How do I abandon this blog so often?

So I am back from a 9 day trip to California (first time being there). Wow... everyone there is HOT. Its not even fair. I felt pale, soft, and fat the entire time. But it also gave me a reason to start trying NOW so that by the time summer comes around again... I will be HOT as well. :D

   So I am going to really try hard to stop bingeing. I saw this article about this girl (age 19) who died from bingeing and purging. Very tragic. The article claimed that her stomach was stretched so far that it went from the bottom of her rib cage to her pubic area. DAMN. That's terrifying. I don't purge... I just binge. I don't even exercise afterwards. I just beat myself up mentally for it the next day... So today I am doing better. I am still going to include yesterday as part of my diet even though I binged because I think its stupid to keep "starting over". Its self-defeating and makes me depressed.

Today.

Oatmeal (200)
Rapsberries (100)
1/4 cup 2%milk (40)
Honey (15)

SIXTEEN CUPS of air-popped popcorn with
3 tablespoons of white cheddar seasoning. :(  I should really stop making air-popped popcorn. It would be healthy if I could not sit down and eat the whole bowl without even getting full....
 I dunno the exact calories and don't care to either.

Wish me luck for the remainder of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment