Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fatter, but determined

So i am officially OBESE according to medical standards. so much for my amazing diet right? Instead i turned to bingeing for the past two years and Im now 200 pounds. Oh yeah.
You read that right.
200 pounds.   Mmm.
  Sexy.

Well, actually I'm 197 today. So that's a bonus.

Intake

2 1/2 cups ww pasta
1cup shredded mexican cheese
2TBPS butter
1/2 cup tuna.  (i ate about 3/4 of this whole "meal"
6 oz hot chocolate w/ 2% milk.

3/4 of a gargutuan sandwich from jimmy johns *minus the ham*
2 swiss rolls

then went on a 30 minute walk/jog thingy. yay!

Think i'll have some celery soon. That's it. Idfk about calories today. I'm watching for the love of nancy and looking at wannarexia sites lol. I know they're pathetic. I don't have to explain my reasons for watching these movies or looking for tips, 'cause fuck you that's why. It's my life, it's my body. I'll do what I damn well please. If I decide to get skinny as fuck again, I will. If I wanna be a 300 pound whale, that's what I will do. Because it is MY choice. No one else's. No one can do the work for me to lose weight. And no one can digest the food to gain the weight for me either. So keep your god damn opinions to yourself. Got it? :)

Thanks, have a great night.

NOW Some thinspo.






No comments:

Post a Comment