Friday, April 15, 2011

So I failed yesterday. Naturally. Okay that's negative thinking, and negative thinking usually just gets me depressed. It sucks I ended up eating like 5 handfulls of his popcorn and probably half his bag of candy. Oink. :(

I even brought my own snacks. I just don't understand. I think it was just nerves from all the pop-out horror action of the movie. well, I'll just handle it differently next time!

Today. I had a mini-binge on rice cakes and peanut butter. BUT I stopped myself. Now I'm at 650 calories at 1:25pm. Not too bad. Could be worse. :)

Plan for the night:

plum(30) 1/4 cup nuts(150)

Salmon teriyaki steak(160) 1/2 cup edamame (120) sweet baked potato(150)

1,260 :D Not bad!! Plus I will be doing some at-home workouts cause I know I will NOT want to go outside nor to the gym tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment